Monday, March 5, 2012

A big thanks to the Epic Games Community!

Today, Epic named me Epic Gamer of the Month for my contributions in the art community. There are simply no words to express how great this is.

I dreamed of working on things that I would never imagine. The opportunity and the chance to be a part of the Team Epic Gamers has always been a big part in my life since I first started with them. It has always been a pleasure to deliver great content to fans, and I will continue to do so in the coming days. This is only one step closer to reaching that goal.

A big thanks to Will Kinsler (Community Manager) and Stacey Conley (Community Coordinator) for making this all possible. And a huge thanks to Chris Perna (Art Director) for the personal video message he recorded for me.



Check the feature out at the Official Epic Community page. Again, I thank Epic, and the whole community for the support. And this is why I do, and will continue to do what I love.

No comments: